10.07.2013

Back to College!

One of my cousins just started school at UCSB so i went to visit her. It reminded me of my dorm and the dun dun dun SHARED BATHROOMS! My period came a day early- i was supposed to start on saturday (the day i was visiting) but i started friday with a lovely painful preview thursday. True to form i used my sponge thinking my flow wouldnt be too heavy but it was. I forgot about communal bathrooms, my sponge was filled to the max, and i couldnt rinse it because i was with my cousin and she would have freaked out. So i suffered and bled through having to wait till 9:30pm to finally use a single bathroom to clean it. I was at a party and spent the whole time paranoid that the blood on my thong would seep through my pants and get all over the white couch i was sitting on.

Oh college! as much fun as you were i do not miss the lack of privacy when using alt products!

VyNL

No comments: