1.09.2009

Looong Time

Hey all! 

i know it's been a really long time! i have been out of town and Schwinn has been really busy!

i am on my period right now and felt like i should let you know about my product use. 

i used the cup yesterday and i didnt have any problems with the tab which was great! but since i really like the sponge i am using that today. 

i was explaining how menstruation works to my sister, who is 21 and should know, and she was extremely grossed out by it saying she thought she was going to vomit and pass out! hahaha! it was ridiculous! but this morning i was washing out my cup and she wasnt grossed out at all. i would have thought the opposite cause there i was washing out a bloody cup that i had just pulled out of my vagina! but she just asked what that was when i was drying it and i told her it was the cup. she said "oh" and that was that. 

i also really wanted to ask my gyno about his opinions on alt mens products but after telling him about my "vagina eating monster" i chose not to. he pretty much thinks i'm a freak. 

oh well!

i hope everyone had a great holiday and a happy new year!!

VyNL

No comments: