5.06.2010

Mold

So i think my sea sponges became moldy on their trip from the supplier to me... it's smell reminded me of my jr year roommate's moldy towel! i'm so upset! thank goodness i finally got the cup to fit me and not hurt (i cut the tab off) i forgot to order more tea tree oil so i wasnt able to use my sponge this last cycle (MY FIRST ONE WITHOUT BIRTH CONTROL IN LIKE 4 YEARS!!!) so i cut the tab and used the luna cup cause the diva cup and my vag dont get along. it was a happy period (and i didnt even need Always products!)!
I am happy to report that another friend of mine got herself a diva cup! Way to go Slush!!

VyNL

(i have never encountered a moldy sea sponge before... so it may or may not be mold... it is just my opinion and i thought it was funny and reminiscent of the moldy towel. i just purchased new sponges and cant wait to try out the regular size!)

2 comments:

Jade & Pearl, Int. said...

Jade & Pearl would never send anyone a moldy sea sponge. Each sponge is hand selected, carefully inspected and trimmed to size. Sponges can smell faintly like the sea, so if you don't care for things oceanic, you might misinterpret the scent.
Jade & Pearl has a 100% money back guarantee - we want you to be completely satisfied with our awesome Sea Pearls!

VyNL said...

when i finally got around to opening the package, the sea pearls were a little damp as well as the brochure inside the bag. the sponges did not smell the way the sponges in the past have and there was a bit of green on one of them. i assumed this was mold since it looked and smelled like mold and was sitting in a damp package. I am 100% certain that you did not intentionally send me a moldy sponge but sometimes these fluke things happen. I posted about it because i thought it was funny and that it was definitely something that would happen to me.. like "of course my sponges would be moldy" especially since the other author and i have a joke about my old roommate's moldy towel that was making me sick.
I did not post this with the intention of bashing or harming your company. it was a funny freak thing. I have been buying products from you for quite some time and have also brought customers to you through this blog and through word of mouth. i also still buy products from you and just placed an order with you that was over $80. I believe that our readers wont hold my opinion and my thoughts against you as a company because i don't.
If you would like i will delete this post or remove your name from it. just let me know i will be happy to do whatever you would like.