11.28.2008

Day 3 Pad

Ok now I feel somewhat gross. I arrived around 2:00 am…maybe 3:00 am and was staying at my boss’s since we were going to work together the next day. I didn’t want to wake anyone to go to the bathroom and I didn’t have a new rag or time to do anything about it. Therefore, I ragged along another day on the same bloody cloth after 8 long hours of driving. Now I was not only bloody and congested and exhausted, but I was also chilly then sweating then chilly and getting covered in sawdust and the dirt I fondly know as barn scum. (I was building sets for LVP all day). I just wanted to strip naked, shower in the hottest water I could tolerate, inhale the steam to clear my nose and head and dive into bed.

Schwinn

1 comment:

Artwork by Colleen said...

ohh :( that sounds terrible! gross... I can't imagine having to use that bloody rag for so long! ugh...