11.29.2008

Day 4 Pad

When I finally got home last night, I couldn’t take it। Really, I’m sure the rag wasn’t that gross – and would be fine if I just washed it. But I was a mess and couldn’t take it anymore. I took a shower and gave up on the rag. I just don’t have time to put up with anything that conceivably gets in my way or makes me feel gross. I stamped an eco footprint by throwing the rag out and happily loaded the diva cup. At least one thing made me feel better. Perhaps one day I will try the pads again…give them a fighting chance. But for now, I am proud to use the diva cup and thankful for clean periods.

Schwinn

1 comment:

Artwork by Colleen said...

Well, yes- you did give it a try, that's good. AND the cup still is QUITE alternative lol so, you're still crazy/amazing :) ... it still scares me haha