12.04.2008

Day 1 of what should be the sponge

So i just got my period today and i was hoping that i would have the sponge! but Bluestockings didn't have them so i ordered it online and the lady told me i would get it Friday at the latest! i hope it comes tomorrow!

I am using the cup, because it is all i've got! and i really like it!

but... i'm having the same problem with the tab... ouch! i don't know what to do! i think i may get the keeper because the tab is smooth.

Kimmie from bluestockings was not into the sponge and Schwinn says that i am "going against her advice" but whatever! i am excited to try it! at least i still have the cup incase there is a problem with the sponge. Kimmie said that i should probably have a rag with me because the sponge tends to leak... great... but oh well i will have it for back-up, i guess.... gross... i hate pads. they are like diapers and are uncomfortable...

Anyway,

i was afraid i was going to get my period yesterday so i wore the cup all day and it was fine! no problems! so it got me really excited! but then today happened... and i feel it and it hurts... so maybe i will cut the tab. eeeeeek!


VyNL

p.s. if you want your story/ies posted on here just send me a comment or note or smoke signal or write me a letter! and i will put it up here!!! yeah!!!

No comments: