10.23.2008

Day 4


I had no problem with sleeping in it. I did get quezy at the sight of the blood this morning when I pulled it out which is weird for me but maybe it’s because its 7:30am. It hurt pulling it out but I was fine putting it back in. On to school!

Ok so at school I could feel the tab all day and I would try to rotate the cup or push it up but that didn’t work. I was really surprised with the amount of blood I would get. 
another weird thing i noticed is that when i pull out the cup there is excess blood that tends to leak out of me. it is as if it was in the cup or about to be in the cup but then just came out instead. 
i still feel the tab and it is starting to get painful but i think i will try to cut it so i wont have the discomfort. sometimes i dont feel it but i usually do. even though i am having this discomfort i really like the cup. it does get me more in touch with my menstrual cycle. i also really like that i dont have to change it very often. i was getting scared that it may be filled with blood but it never was. i could have kept it in longer but since it is my first full day using it i was scared. what does scare me is that i can feel the tab and it feels like a tampon sliding out so i am constantly scared the cup is sliding out. it hasnt yet so i am slowly becoming less neurotic about it. 
i was worried about the community bathroom issue for when i do change it but so far it hasnt been that bad. i am able to rinse it out and go back into the stall to put it back in. when i take it out, i pour the blood into the toilet and wipe it out with toilet paper. then i use toilet paper to contain the blood so i wont bleed onto my underwear while i rinse out the cup then i go back into the stall and insert the cup. it seems like a long process but it only is if both of the stalls are occupied. 
today went a lot better than i thought it would. 

VyNL

1 comment:

Artwork by Colleen said...

hooray for a good day and being able to get it all worked out!