10.18.2008

Hello

Hello, 
i'm Vynl. I'm a 20-year-old college student and my friend Schwinn and i are doing a project for our Social Constructs and Images of Menstruation class. we are going to be trying out different alternative menstrual products. I will be using the cup and the sponge. I have been interested in these products since i was 15 and saw them in a magazine. i didn't know anything about them, what they were or how they were used. i am really excited to have this opportunity to learn about these products! I hope they work out for me so i can continue to use them for the rest of my menstruating years. 

Also i would like to thank the people at Lunette for the menstrual cup! 

VyNL



P.S. i hope this blog will open your eyes to alternative menstrual products... 

1 comment:

Artwork by Colleen said...

I'm starting from the beginning :) -- Kudos to you ladies for being so bold to try new things and to let us all in on your experiences!