10.28.2008

Day 5

Ahh it’s been a crazy day of class and rehearsal.  I managed to change it during school.  Still haven’t faced the public bathrooms, but I didn’t intentionally seek out a private stall either.  It happens that I choose this bathroom on the way to anatomy every Monday and Wednesday – so the Diva Cup was no exception for this manic Monday.  VyNL has been having difficulty with the cup due to some vagina-eating-creature or just your average infection.  VyNL, maybe you pee too much and your vagina is starting to get pissed off...or maybe it IS the tab portion of the cup.  Hopefully it will get better.  I’ve been glad that for me, I don’t even feel it.  Even the cramps that I (jokingly) linked to the cup subsided after that first day…granted, that’s what my cramps typically do.


Schwinn

1 comment:

VyNL said...

you better watch out or my vagina-eating-creature is going to get you too!

VyNL